Matthew Evey is the third-generation Broker/Owner of John Hill Real Estate and has been a full time real estate professional since 1990. His specialties include Buying, Selling, Property Management, Appraisals, Residential, Commercial, Investment, Land, REO and Distressed Property Marketing, Corporate and Executive Relocation Services. He serves Blair County PA and many surrounding areas.
Matthew has extensive training and knowledge in all aspects of real estate.
- Successfully maintained a 94% average in all Brokerage level exams.
- PA Certified Broker/Appraiser
- Trustee/Board of Directors for Investment Saving Bank since 2006
- Past President and Director of Allegheny Highland Association of Realtors
- Dale Carnegie recipient of “Highest Award for Achievement”
- Dale Carnegie recipient of “Vision Award”
- Former Regional Ambassador, Make-A-Wish of Western PA
- Past President/Director, Altoona AMBUCS and many more
- Goes FAR BEYOND minimum Continuing Educations requirements
“Matthew was an invaluable help when it came to selling my home. He had great suggestions on how to present my home in the best light and get potential buyers in the door. He was always available to answer questions. I highly recommend Matthew to anyone looking for a top-quality broker." Margaret - for Matthew Evey
“Matt is a pleasure to work with and focuses on results! This is the second time we have hired Matt, and we wouldn't hesitate to hire him again! Detail oriented and knows his job extremely well. Would highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for a top notch real estate agent.” Mac - for Matthew Evey
“Matt has handled three real estate transactions for me; two residential and one commercial. He attended to every detail and provided steady guidance and advice throughout each process. I always felt complete trust in his commitment and ability, and satisfaction with the results.” Bruce - for Matthew Evey
“It was my pleasure to work with Matt! I found him to be a highly professional businessperson, who conducted himself both ethically, and with genuine caring for my best interest. I would recommend Matt to anyone interested in buying, or selling a home." Laurie - for Matthew Evey